It’s All About FOMC Results Today: Bitcoin and Ethereum Technical Analysis
As we approach the FOMC meeting, investors are undoubtedly holding their breath while waiting the results. Will BTC and ETH rise? Will they plummet? Nobody knows! Let’s check out the latest technical analysis of the two coins.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
Let’s start with BTC. The coin is currently trading at $10,772, only marginally higher than yesterday’s low of $10,574, meaning the world’s largest cryptocurrency hasn’t experienced any major movement in either direction. Before FOMC results come out, here is what you should know about BTC so far:
- The $10,700 to $11,000 resistance range has proven to be tough for BTC to break through.
- If BTC manages to get above $11,100, an uptrend is likely.
- The $10,500 support level should be monitored closely.
Ethereum Price Analysis
When it comes to Ethereum, the coin is currently trading at $225.12, barely moved from yesterday’s close. Here is what we know about ETH:
- Like BTC, ETH has had trouble breaking through the $227-$228 resistance area.
- If ETH miraculously breaks through the $235-$240 resistance area and sets a new high, the uptrend is on!
- If ETH manages to stay above and sets a high above $210, the coin will remain bullish.
So, there you have it — a bit of a roller coaster ride, but with no major jumps yet. For now, all eyes are on the FOMC meeting results as investors eagerly await what will happen next!
Leave A Comment