Bitcoin & Crypto: What’s Happening This Week?!
The cryptocurrency market is always buzzing, and this week is no exception! Here are the key dates Bitcoiners and crypto-lovers should keep their eye on:
Monday, April 13th
- Crypto-exchange Kraken will be down for maintenance for 6-8 hours.
- Coinbase Pro will also go offline for a few hours for scheduled maintenance.
Tuesday, April 14th
- It’s tax day! Don’t forget to pay those crypto taxes!
- Rumor has it that Ethereum 2.0 will launch today – so keep an eye out!
Wednesday, April 15th
- Crypto exchange Coinbase Pro will be listing new trading pairs.
- Bitcoin Futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange will expire.
Thursday, April 16th
- The Bitcoin Network will experience its next difficulty adjustment.
- Crypto startup Brave will be launching their new privacy-focused browser.
Friday, April 17th
- The Seoul Cryptovalley conference kicks off – make sure you follow along on Twitter!
- Don’t forget to cash out your crypto gains if you haven’t already – you’ll thank us later!
In other words – it’s going to be a wild ride this week! Buckle up, crypto-enthusiasts, and have fun!
Leave A Comment